Barcelona Photoblog: Citroen DS: Classic Cars at Auto Retro Barcelona

December 20, 2006

Citroen DS: Classic Cars at Auto Retro Barcelona

Citroën DS: Classic Cars at Auto Retro Barcelona

Citroën DS, one of the most beautiful classic cars as seen at one of the parking lots in front of Fira de Barcelona at Plaça Espanya during past Auto Retro Barcelona exhibition last Dec 10th.

As I said before I am not much of a classic car enthusiast but I can see beauty and art in such nice design.

For the picture I had to climb a wall which gave me an attractive perspective. The orange reflection on the left comes from the plastic barriers next to an improvised mechanical inspection ramp nearby but in my opinion not even this noise can alter the nice look of the DS, the elegant sleek shark of classic automobiles.
Web Analytics